Thursday, September 20, 2007

Harlot Days

Almost a week ago, The Yarn Harlot came to Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park for a talk.

Yarn Harlot

The Yarn Harlot spoke about C.H.O.K.E. - Cultural Humiliation of Knitters Everywhere and had me laughing until I thought my sides might split.

Yarn Harlot Crowd

It was great seeing all the knitters gathered around on a Friday night to hear Stephanie.

Ingrid

Even the littlest knitters were there.

Meg at Yarn Harlot speech

Meg taped the talk for the Seattle Channel. I can't wait to see her story.

Sasha Saver

And Sasha saved me with a clip! I said to Sasha on Friday night that it would be great if I had a clip or something to hang my knitting pattern from. Sasha, being the great Mom she is rummaged around in her bag and produced, A CLIP! Awesome! I was able to knit, knit, knit on my wrap.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat