Monday, November 19, 2007

Bending the Rules or Day 19 of NaBloPoMo

Weekend Sewing

Over the weekend, I stayed at a friend's house who has a sewing room. Since my sewing machine is buried in the back of my closet, I decided to take advantage of her room and sew up a few items from "Bend the Rules Sewing". And it was so worth it!

Weekend Bags

I made up two tea towel aprons, one zipped bag, one clutch (that I forgot to attach the elastic tie with and will now use velcro) and one knit zipped bag. I want to sew more but I ran out of fabric (not to worry, there is plenty more at home) and I definately want to make another clutch, but ummmm this time the right way.

Wearing my New Apron

but in the meantime, I'm busy wearing my apron!


nablo07.120x90

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat