Friday, November 16, 2007

Eye Candy Friday or Day 16 of NaBloPoMo

November 11, 2007

On Sunday, I dragged Scott out to the Fremont Sunday Market and when it started raining we ducked inside where the booths were filled with so much fun stuff. I found this table filled with colorful knitting needles which reminded me of my Grandmother and her knitting needles. I still use them alot when knitting.

I'd spell out that I love you

Right next to the knitting needles were these lovely letters. I commented to Scott that while I liked the letters, I didn't know what I'd do with them. The lady next to me suggested spelling out someone's name but later I knew that I would much prefer to spell out my feelings than someone's name with these letters.

nablo07.120x90

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat