Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm Knitting a Hat or Day 5 of NaBloPoMo

Foliage Hat

A few of the Purlygirls have been knitting the latest hat sensation from Knitty, the Foliage Hat. I've been admiring their work and quickly picked up a skein of Malabrigo when I was at Hilltop a few weeks ago.

This Saturday after waking up at 6 a.m. (I had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep, it was too vivid!), I decided to cast on and start knitting. Unfortunately for me, I've since ripped out my work a few times and have reached row 19 twice. Last night I was able to get to row 21 without any mishaps and I feel back on my game.

I am loving this pattern for its beauty and lush-ness. It's a wonderful pattern and I will be making more of these hats even with all the struggling I've done with the yarn and the pattern. It's user error so it's understandable.



nablo07.120x90

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat