Thursday, November 08, 2007

Knitting Thesis Project or Day 8 of NaPloBoMo

I've been thinking hard about Elizabeth's Knitting Thesis project and I've narrowed it down to two concepts. The first comes from today's Knitty Surprise. I love this shawl. I know I would wear it and I know it would enjoy knitting it BUT is it too fiddily? Would the lace make me want to rip out my eyeballs like the Foliage currently is?

The other item I've been thinking of knitting is another Clapotis but this time out of Socks that Rock Heavyweight. I'm leaning toward the Clapotis since I've made this before and can live for awhile without wearing it (since it will be in a museum). Also I've knit this before so I'm less likely to have issues making it.

What do you think? What would you do?

**EDITTED** If I were to make the Clapotis, which color would you suggest?

Rock Mosaic

nablo07.120x90

*Both photos were "borrowed" from knitty and retain their proper copyright information.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat