Thursday, November 01, 2007

Presents or Day One of NaBlogPoMo

October 30, 2007

My friend's birthday is on Friday and at the last minute I decided to knit her a present. When I took this photo on Tuesday, I had just started the project and wasn't very far along. As of last night though, the present is near completion. It is now blocking and will hopefully be dry by tonight. Tonight I'll seam up the edges and add a cute button band with some fun buttons (of which I still need to acquire).

If she doesn't love this, I'm taking it back because I've fallen in love. It's so cute! I'll reveal the finished present once it is given.

nablo07.120x90
I'm doing this NaBlogPoMo thing for November so check out my posts EVERY SINGLE DAY.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat