Friday, February 22, 2008

Eye Candy Friday

Brittney's Garage - Polaroid

I checked on a friend's dog this week and so I headed over to her house bright and early to let him out. Unfortunately he wasn't too hot on my visit so early in the mroning so instead of the delightful romp I envisioned, I was outside alone while the dog snoozed inside. I took the opportunity to try out my Land Polaroid again. This time I was able to get a clear picture by laying the camera on the deck railing and not moving. I guess this won't be a hand-held Polaroid since this camera needs a long exposure time. I love this creepy garage which I found out is actually her neighbors and not hers. Darn it! I really wanted to poke around this place.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat