Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Celebrating in Green

On Saturday I met up with the Seattle Flickrittes for the St. Paddy's Parade. This year it didn't rain and the day was extra special since it was the day that Scott and I first met last year.

I staked out a place on the curb and took out my telephoto lens and began snapping photos as the parade made its way down 4th Avenue. My favorite photo from the bunch is this one:

You Smelt it

I love that she looks like she smelled something very unpleasant! I keep laughing whenever I look at this photo.

And in knitting news, I've started another Clapotis in Smooshy Sock Yarn (Colorway: Happy Forest). I am loving this year and I think a thinner Clapotis will be really nice. Also I might be addicted to this pattern.

Smooshy Clap

Tomorrow: What happens when you don't pay attention to what is going into the washer.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat