Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Goals Check-In

Day 90 (90/366): Let's Bring in Some Color!

One of my March Goals was to clean out my closet which is also one of my 101 in 1001 goals.

I feel a bit like I'm cheating on this one but I have cleaned out my closet since I'm moving. The new closet is being carefully sorted and assembled to prevent the pile-up of the last closet. I look forward to being able to reach into my new closet without having things fall on me.

Most of my other goals have fallen by the wayside since I started the moving process. Moving just takes up so much of your time and when you are also de-cluttering like me, it takes up a lot of time. I keep telling myself that it will all be great in a few weeks and that I just need to have patience.

Here is a status report on my March goals:

1. Read all unread Bill Bryson books (The Palace Under the Alps and Over 200 Other Unusual, Unspoiled, and Infrequently Visited Spots in 16 European Countries, Down Under, The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got That Way, Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States, Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words)-- Moving this to finishing by May 31st.

2. Complete the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 program -- I've been working on this goal and I hope to mail in my packet on April 15th.

3. Knit two socks at once on two circular needles -- Yea, this will have to wait. I have a great book on how to do it but I just need some time to dedicate to it first.

4. Make an emergency preparedness kit for my car -- Another item that will need to wait but I will have it done by May 1st.

5. Knit a sweater for me! Finish the Central Park Hoodie -- New Deadline - May 16th

6. Finish the Clapotis and mail it off for the Knitter Project -- DONE!

7. Eat 5 Fruits & Veggies every day for 30 days -- I've been tracking this and doing well most of the time. I have 6 days left in the 30 days.

8. Track my food every day for 30 days -- I've been tracking this and doing well most of the time. I have 6 days left in the 30 days.

9. Take a Pilates class -- On Hold for now

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat