Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Knitting

Day 119 (119/366): Out

It seems like the past month has included a lot of time of NOT KNITTING and I have to say I'm against that trend.

I've been busy moving, cleaning, tidying up and sorting but as of this coming weekend, that will be done. The move will be complete. I'm renting a small storage unit for those only occasionally used items (like Christmas trees and camping gear) and will be moving the rubbermaid bins into it this weekend.

Day 117 (117/366): Out of Juice

I also hit a snag in the knitting last weekend when I discovered an error in my Clapotis. I've corrected it but it took a lot of my brain power to figure out what I had done wrong.

So this weekend, I plan to get back to knitting which makes me want to dance.

Day 115 (115/366): One Year!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat