Thursday, May 15, 2008

Goats! Goats! More Goats!

Day 149 (149/366): Billy Goat Gruff!

So Jessica hired some goats to help clear her back yard and mentioned at knitting on Monday that anyone who was interested could come over for a look.

Snort!

I quickly announced that I wanted to take my Daily Self Portrait there and asked if I could take a few pictures of the goats.

Now Jessica lives in the city, like seriously in the city so the goats greatly amuse me. I parked my car on the street and headed up to her front door. No one was home (which I was told to expect) so I headed around back. The goats were very excited to see someone! They greeted me with a few bleats.

Kay-ya!

I started snapping photos and the goats posed along with me. Such good goats and they've done such a good job of clearing Jessica's yard! I love this concept.

Bill


Day 149 Outtake

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat