Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meme Meme Meme

Favorites

1. Tough Girl, 2. offset wraplan, 3. FO: Fad Classic, 4. asparagus, 5. Black-Kitten, 6. Kiss that Frog Mittens - palm side, 7. Untitled, 8. navajo, 9. I D E O T, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. the look of love, 13. kickin' it on white, 14. Untitled, 15. Day 309 - And you thought my skills were only of the photography variety..., 16. obviously, I can use this towel only when baking., 17. Taller in many other ways, 18. Untitled, 19. Taxi, 20. FO: Embossed Cocoa Kiss Socks, 21. FO: Central Park Hoodie, 22. mittens of avoidance, 23. ashley, 24. Untitled, 25. a window of opportunity?, 26. The catch came much later but he did´nt mind, 27. Horizontals: Trash, 28. 9.365, 29. Long Sleeved Scabbard, 30. Untitled, 31. Untitled, 32. Angry Ostrich, 33. 36, 34. february lady sweater [365.256], 35. Swisher, 36. 10 cent Action sampler

I've been seeing this meme make the rounds and now I want to do it too!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

In June of 1998, I was working my first Public Relations job at the Westin Seattle and living on Phinney Ridge next to the Zoo with my best friend.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Update my company's gift registry
2. Post to the blog
3. Finish my TKGA swatches
4. Run
5. Make a wedding program for a special someone's mom.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Ice cream, cookies, toast, Tositdo's Lime Chips

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire (in no particular order):

Quit, Knit until my fingers bled, buy a house, buy an apartment in Paris, buy an apartment in London, start a yoga studio but have someone else run it, open a book store/yarn shop, travel the world, buy all the photography equipment in the world.

5) Places I have lived:

St. Paul, Minnesota
Denver, Colorado
San Antonio, Texas
Bothell, Washington
Kirkland, Washington
Seattle, Washington
Pullman, Washington
Yellowstone National Park

6) Jobs I have had:

Print Shop Clerk
Babysitter
Dog Watcher
Housesitter
Reporter
Cafeteria Worker
Cocktail Waitress
Funeral Home Receptionist
Waitress
Reservation Clerk
Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Assistant
Media Relations Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat