Monday, October 27, 2008

El Fin Mr. Central Park Hoodie

Sweater Folded

I jumped on the Central Park Hoodie bandwagon when I first saw this pattern in Knitscene, Fall 2006 .

CPH Button Bands

After searching for yarn that wouldn't cost me a fortune, Jessica sent me a link to WEBS and some fantastic Araucania Nature Wool Solids which cost me about $35 and change.

CPH

I loved knitting this sweater and didn't even mind when I had to re-knit the left front when I didn't alternate skeins and ended up with a very light left front.

Seamed Seams

Once I got the sweater seamed up, that is when the disappointment sank in.

The sleeves feel a bit tight in the biceps and the sweater feels about an inch too small over all. I'm going to try blocking it again to see if that helps but I admit to being frustrated.

Cabled Sleeve

My gauge is spot on for the sweater and I made the size which measured exactly to my bust size. I probably should have made the size up to accommodate t-shirts and such.

Finished CPH

Check it out on Ravelry

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat