Thursday, November 13, 2008

Living the Manifesto


I admit it, I'm obsessed with Lululemon. OBSESSED!

Their corporate culture and practices are so deeply aligned with my feelings on Yoga and life. They fully embrace what they preach and hey the free yoga classes I sometimes attend, don't hurt! Well they hurt my wallet when I walk out with more Lululemon goodness but hey, I love that stuff too.

They have this manifesto and I think it is just wonderful, so wonderful that I work hard to apply it to my life.

One of my favorite lines is, "Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks."

And yet another is, "Practice yoga so you can remain active in physical sports as you age."

So get out there, practice and embrace life!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat