Monday, November 17, 2008

One Down, One to Go!

Needs Blocking

Over the weekend, I finally finished the Child's Placket Sweater. All in all, it took me about 7 hours to complete this sweater and since I'm a fairy quick knitter, I have to say that I was disappointed. The book says that this sweater will take 4-6 hours to complete. I don't know if they only timed the project with the smallest size or how they gauged it but I made a sweater size right smack in the middle of the sizes and it took me more than 6 hours to complete it. That is disappointing! I wonder how long the second size will take?

Finished Placket

I still need to add a small applique or something to the sweater for a finished touch.

Now I need to make one more Child's Placket Sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. I started that one last night.

Hailey Placket

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat