Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Drought

Oh My, there's been a bit of a blog drought around here. But I have a good excuse. My laptop, sweet little Toby is on the brink of death.

Three bars of Awesome!

He's fading fast as you can see from the picture above. The problem, the real problem is that my new Dell laptop which was ordered on April 3rd is still not here. They claim that it will be delivered by May 1 but that is an awfully long time away.

I've been keeping myself busy since computing at home is limited by working on my quilt and knitting projects.

Quilt Sandwhich

The quilt has been sandwhiched and is ready for quilting.

YIP.105

I've made pickles and if I liked sweet pickles, they'd be awesome!

Childs Sock Heel

And I've been knitting like mad!

In the end though, I miss having a working computer at home! Hurry up little Dell, hurry up!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat