Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Year of the S(ox) - Midpoint

Blue Socks

We're almost at the midpoint on my Year of the S(ox) project and I'm chugging away full force.

I recently finished two pairs of socks. The first was a simple sock in Socks that Rock in Azure Malachite. This skein was yarn was actually the very first Socks that Rock yarn that I had ever encountered. I won it in some contest somewhere a very long time ago. I'm glad that I finally used it because the colors are so lovely.

Crows Feet Finite

The second pair of socks that I finished were my Crow's Feet socks in Malabrigo Sock.

I had a bit of a problem with these socks initally because I was knitting them on size 0 needles instead of size 1 as the pattern indicated. When I finally ripped them out and added some stitches, the pattern fell into place. I love this pattern and I love this yarn which mades for a pretty perfect pair of socks.

Crows Feet Done

I have two more pairs of socks (Child's First Socks and Charade) on the needles and am working fast and furious on them.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat