Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Learn to be a Better Photographer Project

Stacked

I've embarked on a "Learn to be a Better Photographer Project". It's all unofficial and has no rules other than me shooting in manual mode versus automatic mode. I've had two sessions with myself and right now I'm angling for teacher's pet.

Hazy Macarons

I choose a subject (today was macaroons and last time was my yellow paper umbrella) and then I try different angles and different settings until I like what I get.

Yellow

I've also been shooting film and that has been so much fun. My friend gave me a Pentax K1000 camera which works like a dream. I've also been using a lot of my other film cameras.

Beach Finds

Basically I've been renewing my love affair with photography and having a grand time.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat