Monday, January 11, 2010

Engagement Photography Fun


Photos by Baisa Fotograferie

Scott and I recently had an engagement photo session with our wedding day photographers, Baisa Fotograferie. We visited the Seattle Outdoor Sculpture Park, the Seattle Public Library and the W Hotel. All of these places hold special memories for us and so we were excited to have them documented.


Photos by Baisa Fotograferie

I wasn't 100% sure what one did on an engagement shoot but Jackie was great about letting us know what we needed to plan for and gave us all sorts of poses to do. In return, we showed her our silly sides and ended up having a day of laughter and fun.


Photos by Baisa Fotograferie

We completely lucked out with a beautiful sunny day for our shoot so I guess my bargaining with God really paid off! It was great to work with Jackie and Rick before our actual wedding day. I can now say that they will take great photos of our special day and I'm so excited that they will be there to document it. I highly recommend doing an Engagement photo shoot. It will give you a chance to work with your photographer before your big day. It's a great time to get to know then and gives them a chance to get to know you as a couple. Luckily for us, Jackie is a friend but since I had never worked with her on a professional level, this was still a great opportunity to figure out her working style.

Jackie even wrote up a great blog post about her day with us. I think she had fun too! You can read the blog post here


Photos by Baisa Fotograferie

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat