Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wurms!

Wurm Knitting

Last week, I saw that CatReading on Ravelry had made a Wurm Cowl based on the fantastic Wurm Hat. I had to have one of my own and dashed down to The Fiber Gallery to procure some yarn.

CatReading used Malabrigo Worsted but I loved this warm amber color in Malabrigo Twist. I'm also enjoying the softness of Twist.

Saturday Morning Knitting

I cast on last week and while spending many hours in coffee shops this past weekend with Scott due to open houses and condo showings, I got a lot of knitting on this cowl completed. I'm knitting faster and faster so I can wear this cowl as soon as possible.

I'm using three skeins of the Malabrigo Twist and while I plan to use all of the yarn, it really depends on how wide the cowl gets. I am currently about halfway through my second skein of Twist so I suspect that we'll have a finished project shortly.

Moody Cowl

Rav Details Here

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat