Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wurmy Cowl

Wurmy

This past Friday, I finished my Wurm Cowl in Malabrigo Twist. I was excited to finish the cowl and wore it right away but since it was the one thing keeping me sane as we edge closer to the wedding, I was sad to be finished.

Wurm Cowly

Of course as knitting goes, I ran out of yarn a HALF A ROW from the end. Now I could have tinked back but instead I decided to purchase more Malabrigo Twist. Then I decided to wind it in the store. Well the yarn decided it hated me and after 35 careful minutes of winding and de-twisting, I was able to get the skein wound up and my cowl finished.

I love this massive cowl and am now wishing for cooler weather so I can wear it everywhere.


Ravelry Details

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat