Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Breathe

Scott and I go to Portland, a lot. He has family down there and we like to visit them. The drive though can get boring. I mean, there is Olympia, an All-American City and we have our joke about Sleater-Kinney road and the all-girl punk rock band named after the road. We have our regular pit-stops (the Starbucks outside of Kelso has nice bathrooms).

On our last few trips, I decided to spice things up by taking photos with my iPhone. Then I decided to make a movie. This is that movie. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I did enjoy it. Had a great old-timey look and I loved all the tree-top horizon shots. :)

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Thank you Carolyn! I was amazed at how clear the photos turned out since they were taken from the passenger seat of a speeding car. It's actually a very pretty drive and I'm glad I had the chance to remind myself of that fact.

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat