Monday, January 17, 2011

Washing Room, All Cleaned Up

Laundry Room

After almost a month of sanding, painting, washing and assembling, my Laundry Room is near completion. I started this project by making new drapes for the window above the washer and dryer.

Laundry Room Washer and Dryer

Then I tackled the walls. I filled in gaps, sanded down bumps and smoothed over areas. I took down the old shelving unit and put up a new one. (Though I do need to add one more support beam to the shelving unit. I painted everything white, everything.

Laundry Room Shelves

Now the only thing left is to do something about the horribly ugly and stained floor. Overall though I'm quite proud of the work I've done in this room. It's much brighter, lighter and overall quite awesome looking.

Laundry Room Love


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat