Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Web Links

Naughty Kitta Koo
Unrelated, Silly Photo

One of my favorite things about Not Martha is Meg's posts where she links to her favorite things from around the web. I've decided to stop hoarding all of these great links and start sharing them with you, my favorite people.

Without further adieu, here are some of my favorite links from around the web this week.

Crispy Spice Brined Pecans from Food52

Slow Cooker Vietnamese Chicken Pho Ga Noodle Soup from Steamy Kitchen

Fake Blueberries Abound in Food Products

Simply Perfect Chicken Enchiladas

Freezer Management

Julia and Ideas in Food

Silver

House Guest Welcome/Survival Kit

Yoshimi Looped Scarf

Bread by Capt. Mouffette

My Craftastic Board from Pinterest


2 comments:

Meg said...

You do always have good links! This is a good idea for you! I recently joined pinetrest but couldn't find you on there....I'll have to try again.

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Meg - I'm listed as ReeBecki on Pinterest. I love it!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat