Wednesday, November 02, 2011

36 Week Ultrasound

Platy at 36 Weeks

Scott and I got a sneak peek at Platy's face today at my 36 week ultrasound. She's weighing in at 8 lbs 1 oz +/- a lb. We're getting super excited about meeting her! It's looking like we'll get to meet her in either a week and a half or three weeks. 


My Mom is awake now and talking up a storm. While I only understand about 30% of what she says, I do know that she is really upset that she won't get to come to the hospital to meet Platy. I have however promised that I will bring the baby to her. My Dad and I have worked out a plan where they can get Mom in a wheelchair and take her to the lobby. Then I can bring Platy in to meet her. I'm a bit hesitant to bring the baby up to her room because well it is a hospital and people are sick with diseases! 


Mom was however very excited to see the ultrasound photos today. She can't wait to meet her granddaughter and I can't wait to meet my daughter. I can't stop staring at the ultrasound photos and telling her how frickin' adorable she is! I also can't believe how soon I'll get to meet her. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant after peeing on a stick at 5 a.m. because I couldn't sleep and wanted to know if I was pregnant. That was a wonderful morning and now just like that, I'm going to meet my daughter in less than a month. How crazy is that? 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat