Friday, November 18, 2011

The Weeks Rush By

Fall

It's been months since my Mother's heart attack and she's making slow but grand progress toward recovery. She's talking (alot), being very bossy and working hard at rehab. I still visit her every day even though Tuesday will be my last daily visit for a long time.

Growing Platy - 34 Weeks

Tuesday night I'm being induced (or so the plan is right now). Scott and I are getting very excited to meet our daughter. I can't wait to introduce her to her grandmother, something I wasn't entirely sure was going happen after my Mother's heart attack.

My Mom still has her sense of humor, her worries and her quirks. She told me that she's worried that she's not going to be a good grandmother since she is "disabled". I told her that Platy won't know any different and will think she's the best grandmother around.

36.5 Weeks

So just a few short days until our lives change forever. It's a bit strange knowing when your life will change as usually these kind of changes spring out of nowhere and smack you upside the head. I'm grateful right now though that we have had the heads up (all 10 months of preparation).

1 comment:

Amy said...

You look so beautiful here. I'm excited for you and Scott!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat