Saturday, January 19, 2013

An Ordinary Moment

An ordinary moment - Molly loves the blocks Santa brought her for Christmas and plays with them often. #fmsphotoaday

The beauty is in the ordinary moments, the quiet moments of play. The everyday is what allows us to see and enjoy those precious moments that all to quickly pass.  When the day wears me down and the toddler is too rambunctious, I try to remember that these moments are passing by all too fast and that one day I'll look back at this time and miss it. I'll miss watching Molly spin in circles while giggling. I'll miss Molly sneaking into the kitchen to try and steal the cat food. I'll miss Molly throwing all of her toys up in the air to watch them come crashing down. I'll miss all these moments, even the sleepless nights and endless energy. I'll miss them all so I try to mentally capture them so I can always enjoy the moment.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat