Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fitbit'ing!

Two Things - I always have these two things (fit it and iPhone) with me. #fmsphotoaday For Christmas, I received a FitBit and I have to say that I LOVE IT! Yes, I'm shouting that from the rooftops. I'm a data person. I love to collect data and then analyze the results to see what is going on. The FitBit lets me analyze MY DATA and tells me where I can make some healthy improvements. The FitBit is easy to use and yet also provides an abundance of data. FitbitWeeklyemail
 I get a weekly email from FitBit that tells me how I did on my goals and how many badges I earned. It's corny but I like the badges! Fitbitupdate

 I can also go to the FitBit.com website to sync up and check my stats whenever I want. I especially like to see how I'm sleeping and how many times I woke up. You wear the FitBit on your wrist at night and it measures movement and notes that as awake times. It appears that I have a 97% sleep efficiency! I'm not sure what that means. Maybe I'm an excellent sleeper? Ha!
  FitbitSleep
Additionally I can see how active I am. This is an area I need to work on. The cold January weather has kept me from being as active as I'd like to be. I'll admit it! When I can see my breathe outside, I kinda want to curl up on the couch with my knitting instead of going out for a run!

Fitbitactive

Another way I can check my progress is on my iPhone

IMG_1868

I can check my steps, my sleep and track my eating habits. I need to track my eating a bit better but we all have areas of improvement.

IMG_1856

And that is the full detailed report as to why I love my FitBit! Do you have one? What do you think of it?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...