Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday Favorites



I'm running 9 miles this morning but these images will help keep me focused. It will be a hard but exhilarating day. I also hate/love it when the miles get longer in my half marathon training. I hate it because it is A LOT of WORK but I love it because it means that my training is going well and that I can do it! I hope you enjoy these images too. 

1. Winter trees, 2. Kodak tmax 100, 3. Have A Break, 4. IMG_7818, 5. Comfort me with Kheer. #latergram, 6. Sewing machine crochet pattern almost ready!  I tested my pattern, took in process pics, so now all that's left is to type up the pattern and insert the pics!  Should be up in my etsy shop by the weekend!  #amigurumi #crochet, 7. Little Miss Stoic Models a Scarf, 8. Two Potholders, AH AH AH!, 9. french onion tart, 10. Mattiel, 11. Crazy hat day at school means last minute LOTR hat made from moth-hole filled wool blanket. He's happy, I'm happy., 12. Untitled, 13. I feel like I'm being watched..., 14. Morning routine., 15. Yesler overpass remains one of the most underrated views in town. #mycitymyhome, 16. Saturday Brunch, 17. Untitled, 18. Untitled, 19. Sundays are for baking {almond meal coconut chip cookies}, 20. More snow!, 21. Untitled, 22. Untitled, 23. Laura's Loop: Roll and Dash Hankies, 24. Whit's Knits: Cuffed Hand Warmers, 25. My Dad Vision makes me see these things at every restaurant. Even without the kid in tow.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat