Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Thirty Six Weeks with Chicken Nugget

Maggie - 36 Weeks v2

Maggie has officially decided that purees are baby food and that since she is not a baby, she only wants finger foods. It's throwing me for a slight loop but a whole new world of food has opened for Maggie. 

Untitled

Maggie is also becoming a pro-cruiser. I swear she's almost standing on her own and acting like she wants to walk without holding onto something. She is quite the crazy little wiggler. She's been joining me in the kitchen a lot. I make our meals while she cooks at Molly's little kitchen. I make up voices for Maggie as if she's on a cooking show which makes her giggle like mad. 

Untitled

This last week felt extremely hectic. There were lots of appointments, a new gymnastics class for Molly, lunch with Pop Pop and lots of running around for my Mom. We're moving Mom soon and getting that all settled. Preschool starts soon so Maggie and I will have one morning a week to hang out together. Maggie will go to daycare on the other day so I can work in Molly's classroom. Fall is almost here and it's going to be a lot of fun! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat