Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Forty Weeks with Chicken Nugget

maggie40

Somewhere along the way, Maggie became quite the character. She cracks herself up and loves to toddle around the house. She's not quite walking but she's getting really good at standing up on her own. She moves fast too and loves climbing the three stairs up to our bedroom. 

Untitled

Maggie had her 9 month check-up and got her flu shot. The look of betrayal on her face was priceless. She got her first taste of donut though because in this house if you get a shot, you get a donut. Except I feel like 9 months is a bit early for sugary donuts so I let her have a bite off my pumpkin cake donut before feeding her some fruit. It's all about compromises. 

maggie9months

Maggie is LOVING daycare on Thursdays and has learned how to turn on the waterworks once she spots me. Such a little stinker! I spied on her last week and she was happy, happy, happy. Then I popped my head in and she started wailing. Her daycare provider and I started giggling because we know that ploy! All in all, Maggie is doing awesome and I promise to post her 9 month letter soon. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat