Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Prep

Turkey 2.0

I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year. It's something I've done in the past but this year, I thought it would be fun to blog about my process, schedule and recipes. I've blogged about Thanksgiving in the past but it has been a few years and a few things have changed along the way.

Cranberries

Last week, I finalized my menu, recipes and schedule. I keep my schedule on Google Drive because once you have a good schedule, you can keep using the same one with a few tweaks every year. I also keep my menu and recipes on Google Drive for quick reference. 

BrusselsSprouts2

Tomorrow I start in on my Thanksgiving Day preparation. I'm excited to cook with Molly and a little nervous about doing this with two small children. I know if I stick to my schedule then everything will be ok or else it will make for a hilarious blog entry.

Happy Thanksgiving


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat