Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The Podcast Edition! Wednesday Links from Around The Web

Day 202 (202/366): The Knitter

A New Dawn for the Podcast Podcasts are huge right now and I, for one, am having a love affair with them. I used to listen to Podcasts all the time when I was working and commuting by bus. Then life changed and I stopped listening to them. Recently I got swept up in the Serial podcast craze and started listening again. I now listen to a podcast or two while doing the dishes every night. It allows me time to recharge while also getting something done.

Here are a few of my favorite podcasts:

Elise Gets Crafty Elise of EliseJoy.com started her own podcast to discuss blogging, creative endeavors and small business practices. I am gaining so much inspiration from Elise!

Spilled Milk - Molly Wizenberg of Orangette fame has partnered with Matthew Amster-Burton, an author of three really good books. I used to sponsor their show at my old job because I loved their work and when I get a chance, I still like to listen to them. They explore food and food topics in such a fun way.

DoubleKnit Podcast - My two knitting friends run this fun podcast about knitting. I love listening to hear what they are working on and to discover new things. They always know the latest and greatest things going on in the knitting world.

Stash and Burn Podcast - Just like DoubleKnit, this podcast is also about knitting. I love this one too because if I can't knit, I like to at least hear about knitting!

This American Life This is also a radio show but I don't always get a chance to listen to it when it is on NPR so I love that I can listen to it as a podcast.

What are your favorite podcasts? I'm in need of a few more and I'd love to branch out in my podcast interests!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat