Friday, February 20, 2015

Love

Love

I'm still taking weekly pictures of the girls following prompts from AudreyAnnPhoto. The prompt this past week was, "Since it is Valentines Day at the weekend, let's incorporate some love into our images this week.  You could show your love for your child, or the love between siblings, or the love your child has for a toy."

I have to admit that I struggled with this one until I saw Molly snuggling up to her HUGE pink bear. Molly's Grandpa sent this HUGE bear to us for Christmas one year and of course, she loves the darn thing. It floats around the house, being huge and well-loved.  This bear has been through so much and keeps on ticking. I suspect she'll take him to college.

You can see the entire set, here.



Don't forget to vote for my Girl Scout Samoas No-Churn Ice Cream recipe through February 27th. I'm a finalist in the Western Washington Girl Scout Cookie Contest! I'd love it if you voted for me - HERE.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat