Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Gratefulness, Evening Rituals and About a Boy (girl) are This Week's Highlights from Around the Web


I wandered lonely as a cloud



I'm grateful, now fuck off This essay says everything I feel most days. I'm so grateful to have two beautiful, fun, delightful little girls. I'm also exhausted at their antics, discoveries and resistance to sleep. Kids are both the best and the worst thing ever, but mainly the best. 

10 Temporary & Removable Adhesive Products This article is focused on renters but I found a lot of ideas for my house. I can't wait to check out the tile tattoos. We have a 3/4 bath in our basement that could benefit from these and my desk could be improved with the contact paper. 

Letter of Recommendation: LaCroix Sparkling Water I have an addiction and it's called LaCroix Sparkling Water

Evening Rituals I love the message in this post and I love the idea of ending one's day on a positive note. I try to end everyday with 15 minutes of reading before I collapse into bed.

About a Boy I sobbed through this post because one day my girls will grow up and move out and it will happen all too fast.  

Where It All Goes This is brilliant! I'm going to use these stickers in the girl's room with the hope that others in the house can help me put their clothing away. It's going to be great! (but probably not)

Meal Prep Ideas - I love a good meal prep. I've gotten away from it but this list has been an inspiration to get going again. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat