Friday, March 27, 2015

Whole30 Part Deux

Sweet Potato Hash

I had such an awesome experience doing Whole30 in January that I've decided to tackle another one in April. I've been busying pinning away on my Whole30 Pinterest Board and planning out my monthly meal plan.

I need more ideas though. I want to keep my plans simple and this time around I really want to meal prep a bit better. I have a feeling that I'll be going alone on this Whole30 so prepping my meals ahead will mean success for me.

Hash with Sausage

I'm also a little nervous. I did so well the first time that I wonder if I have it in me for a second round. I am feeling more fatigued lately and my weight loss came to a standstill. I know both of those can be conquered with Whole30. 

Does anyone have any good Whole30 crockpot meals? Any tips as I dive into my second round on April 1st?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat