Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary Scott!

Flowers

Five years ago today, I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and so much excitement. It was one of the best days of my life. I remember waiting in the stairwell with my Dad to go into the church and telling him that we needed to get the show on the road. I remember seeing Scott and watching his eyes light up. 

Untitled

Five years later, we have a house, two beautiful girls and a fantastic life. Some people have joined us and some people have left us but through it all, we've had each other. We've built a beautiful life together with honest discussion and so much love. We may not always agree with each other but we've worked hard to build a relationship where we can discuss our feelings and come to a compromise. I throughly enjoy how much we think alike. We rarely have a discussion where the other comes out on a totally different side than the other. 

Untitled

What I love most about this life is the two little girls we now have. They are my sunshine and the very best things about my life. I LOVE watching Scott with the girls. I love seeing their relationships develop. 

Playtime #fmsphotoaday Scott's been away for a few days so the girl's are extra excited to play with him.

Happy Anniversary Scott! I can't believe it has already been 5 years - 5 amazing years! May we have at least 50 or 100 more! 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat