Saturday, May 16, 2015

Meal Plans

Untitled

I've been monthly meal planning for awhile but fell down this month which has left me scrambling for meals and spending more than I should on food. I've decided to leap back in by menu planning this week and then starting our June menu later this week. I'd love if you shared your favorite meals with me as we have gotten into a serious food rut in this house and I need some new inspiration. I need to do a clear the pantry week so I plan to focus on that the last week of May. 

Here is this week's plan though to keep me honest. 

Sunday: Turkey Pesto Meatballs with rice
Monday: Salmon with Broccoli
Wednesday: Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Medallions
Thursday: Chicken Apple Sausages with Sautéed Kale (tossed with salt and white balsamic vinegar) and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: Many Bean Crockpot Soup (Slow Cooker p. 39 )

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat