Wednesday, June 24, 2015

No Sleep, Creativity and Honoring Families are this Week's Links Around the Web!


#100DaysofSummer2015


You're Using the Internet WRONG! There are some major lessons in this article for me.

This is Your Brain on No Sleep This is my brain!

Creating a Place to Create I've been carving out space around the house for my creativity when really I need to take time to really craft the office/guest room into a beautiful place where creative magic happens. This post inspires me!

After a Stillborn, a Silent Delivery Room This is a beautiful story of a devastating loss. When a woman becomes pregnant, that is the day she becomes a Mother. When her child dies in utero, she loses a part of herself with that child. That part that holds all her future dreams, hopes and wishes. I actually hope to be able to volunteer for a photography organization someday that gives families who suffer such a loss, a memento to keep with them once their time it the hospital is over. Every family deserves pictures of their just-born baby.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat